God is sooooo good!!!! In my last blog I I told yall I didn't have a car and I wasn't haven't much luck. Well my brother and I went to go check out a car in Richmond I found. It was listed for 2400.00 at the dealership, 1800 on craigslist, but my budget was 1500. When we got there, there was no inspection sticker on the car I was so upset I thought I had drove a hour away for nothing. After driving the car we noticed there was something wrong with it. When I came back I told the dealer look there is something wrong with this SUV and it has no inspection what are you going to do for me. He said well I cant take it to be inspected I said well I will. I took it to a mechanic that had nothing to do with the dealership and found out the fix was only going to be around 150.00 We went back to the dealership and after some barding we got the SUV for 1400.00!!!
The next day I went kayaking with my brother and well I suck at it...I love it but it falls in the untalented section in my life. Every time I would paddle I would go the wrong way....eventually my brother got so fed up he told me just let me paddle Sarah. It was so hard for me not to paddle I knew he was there but I couldn't see what he was doing and sometimes I felt like we were going the wrong way and I was going crazy. It was as if Jesus was in the kayak I felt him say Sarah see im trying to lead you in the right direction but you keep picking up the paddle and going the wrong way just let me paddle. Its like a member who comes into the gym and you know their membership is going to be 50.00 based on the questions they answered but you still have to give them a tour so they know why they are paying the 50.00 during the tour they ask you multiple times how much is it and you repeat multiple times we will get to that in just a moment. I felt like God was saying Sarah I have your future and plans here in my hand but I need you to walk in something's for a little bit longer before I can have you start that part of your life so you understand why you are doing it, what your doing, and you appreciate them. Its the same thing with the gym if someone just calls and I give them a price they may right it off but if they come in see they gym and see what wonderful things we have for the price they would see its worth it. Well same thing with God if he had told me three years ago all that would happen I would right it off but now I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Tomorrow I have a phone interview for a nanny job with perfect pay and hours and once again yall will just have to wait to my next blog to see how wonderful our God is until then please continue to pray and support my internship called praxis 9 www.gofundme.com/praxis9sec
No comments:
Post a Comment