Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Quick grab a match......

As I set here in the dark because of miscommunication on my part to dominion about my past due balance from my old house. I ask God why is this happening. As I sit at work knowing next Friday is my last day and I have no job set up. I ask God why is this happening. As I drive a car which desperately needs new parts. I ask God why is this happening. As I look at the 2000.00 due for praxis 9. I ask God how are you going to provide for all of this? Wait just for a minute though I'm in a house you provided above and beyond. I sit in a bed and clothes on my back which is a luxury in most places. I drive my suv you provided which I got at half price of blue book valued. I sit here and doubt God when he has already provided beyond measures. I think its so easy to sit here and say God I know you can provide than 6 hours later find out something happen and say nope nevermind. He can and will provide period end of blog.

****A friend actually let us stay at there house, bought us taco bell and do laundry if that aint Jesus Idk what is :P*****

No comments:

Post a Comment