Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Day 1 #no stress

Today was the first day of praxis 9 .....Wow what a day its 10pm  and im exhausted. Typically im up for another couple hours but I feel some sleep coming on after this blog. Today I really keep reflecting on stress financially I look at my bills and say how  God am I going to make it this month I have 2400 more to pay for my internship and im behind on more than one bill....My answer is faith. If God puts you somewhere he already knows how hes going to provide by me stressing its saying God your not a big enough God. Whether it be finances, work, school, relationships, shame, fear of the future or what ever else God says I got you don't worry. He will provide a way when there seems to be none....If he can split a sea he can take care  of your needs so breathe. Im not saying tomorrow all your problems will be fixed im saying God will provide so sit back relax be proactive and let God handle it. Your past is your past and God's got your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment