I feel like life is rushing by but in such a rewarding amazing way. I remember at one time I couldn't wait till I get home so I could sleep why because when I was sleeping I didn't have to worry about my problems well eventually sleeping turned into drinking and then popping pills while drinking. Eventually I found myself at the club at least 2-3 times a week just searching for love in the wrong place. I would spend countless nights getting all dolled up saying if just one guys complements me Ill be fine. There where multiple times I went home sad and depressed because I wasn't noticed that night so my clothes became more and more immodest. I found myself one night getting black out drunk, driving, and having a night of just careless mistakes that ended up being my wake up call.
I realized no mater how much I drink, pop pills, flirt im trying to fill this hole that no one can fill but Christ. It was a great bandaid but that's all it was a temporary fix. My life is no where perfect now but its the way I look at it now and that's what I encourage you with today is when you wake up are you going to choose for it to be a good day or bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment