Friday, September 11, 2015

Wow these last two classes have blown me out of the water....leadership is something I knew I need to work on but goodness a world of convection but also empowerment. Our second class was with the bomb.com no doubt a bombful of financial education I feel like 200000000 lbs has been lifted off of me to know there is a way out of debt.

My top thing I learned in my first class is to not let my emotions run my life and to CONTROL them. There is a reason self control is a fruit of the spirit. The second is to find what your good at and excel at it.

My top thing I learned from Nate's class would defiantly learn that there is freedom from your financially debt and you can get out of this financial bind and you will be able to bless others.

I think what is amazing is to watch how far I have come and how often the devil is trying to bring me down by pushing my past in my face but you know what is beautiful? I know I've made mistakes HUGE ones AND small ones but guess what! It just reminds me how far I've come. I will not let shame take over my life. Nor will I let my thoughts or judgmental statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment