Friday, August 19, 2016
The other day I posted a humorous status about when Christian Mingle called me when in my opinion I was living the single dream ( ice cream wine and Netflix) she had asked me if i found someone and being the person I am I said yes "he's lying in bed with me right now" (referring to the ice cream). I thought it was cute and funny enough to share. Well there where a couple who didnt and thought it was distasteful that I would even joke about a man being in bed with me before marriage. My flesh wanted to cry out and scream are you kidding me, but i reacted in love thanked them for their advice took some in consideration and closed that door. I think this is my biggest struggle (getting accussed when i know/think im right) and man did it use to get me in trouble. Ive really been thinking about the other day and then this scripture was in my devotion today that I just had to share 1 Corinthians 4:12-13a (NIV) “We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; when we are slandered, we answer kindly. Whattt God answer kindly, i know im right, its not fair, as hard as it God word is always right. Trust me I get so angry when i know im right but at the end of the day ita pride because im viewed as wrong and fear that God wont have my back. Somethings you just have to hang up to dry when others you have to RESPECTFULLY respond. Remember its more important to understand then to be understood. Doesnt always mean agree but take some time to view their point and view on things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment